Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Motivator

It's been quite awhile since I've posted. I've always been a horrible journal keeper. Anything that seems to involve me doing something consecutively. I lack that. The most I think I've done that has that feel to it is take my vitamins and birth control pills. I've always lacked the motivation to get things done. The important things, like loosing weight. I am struggling now because I've let it go far too long. Now I think it will be even harder. I'm older, I'm a lot more overweight, and I don't have as much "free" time anymore. I like in a place that at this current time of year feels like I have moved to the sun itself. I had started to walk and right when I was really getting in to it, the heat was insane. I tried going earlier and earlier and it just stayed hot. I got a stationary bike so I can ride it indoors, where it's cool, and free of rain. My problem is getting and keeping the motivation to stick with it. I have all the reasons I need to loose weight starting me right in my face. My daughter, my husband, and me. I want to live a long life, watch my child grow, grow old with my husband and mainly, I want to be happy and not feel uncomfortable everywhere I go and in everything I do. I hope it's enough. I know I've had enough of being like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment